Thursday, March 27, 2008

Marvelous Light

Could not sleep last night, probably got the caffeine balance out of wack at work yesterday, looking back it was coffee and ice tea and zero water for the day not good. Too easy to grab a coffee or ice tea (not sweet tea (PS) this is the North) from the breakroom - worse still in a Styrofoam cup I am going to designate a nalgene widemouth for work, more apt to dump some ice and water and sip that all day..
Anyway tried to read for a while (Clive Cussler's Treasure) I grabbed my Palm TX which I use for audio - books and music as well as text documents (couple versions of the Bible on Bible+) decided music and played one of my favorite inspirational songs Charlie Halls Marvelous Light
Maybe the beat is not soothing, but the message truly is.

Into marvelous light I'm running,
Out of darkness, out of shame.
By the cross you are the truth,
You are the life, you are the way


My dead heart now is beating,
My deepest stains now clean.
Your breath fills up my lungs.
Now I'm free. now I'm free!

Amen
Just wanted to share that

It is easy to ramble on blogs.
I use to be a purist and say leave the technology at home when heading to the wilderness, but that Palm PDA is lighter than a paperback, I can jot down thoughts, compose emails, read books, listen to books and music.
The popular Christian music out today is great, my teenagers and I listen to the same radio station and share mp3s

1 comment:

PS said...

Great song Mac!