Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Camp

Well, this weekend, the Scout troop is off to summer camp. I have to work Sunday and Monday, but will head down after work on Monday. My son has been working on staff there for the last 3.5 weeks.

I usually stay in the Scoutmaster tent, but as I was not sure if I was going to make it at all, I passed the duties to one of the other leaders. I will be taking one of my hammocks to use and maybe the other two to demo. I may get some hammock converts. This is 'camp' camping so meals are provided, but I will still bring a stove or two for coffee if nothing else.

Stay tuned for pictures and a report of hammock hanging for 5 nights straight.

God Bless

1 comment:

PS said...

5 nights in a hammock....
sweet...
Have a GREAT week!
I'll be looking for those pics.

pS